Just a quick one today, because I’ve been really busy with work and therefore not sleeping well enough. I’m as close to a male princess as they come. I wish I could just roll out of bed and be as gorgeous as I am. Sadly, it takes about 3 minutes work for that to happen. Man, I kill me.
Today will be very interactive. 3 questions for you to answer in the comments. Come on, you know you want to have some fun. I want to get to know my readers. I read your blogs as well; I just want to know a little more. Don’t worry, like an application form, there will be no questions about bank accounts, pin numbers, or credit history.
1. If you could put any 3 bands/singers together for one concert, which 3 would you pick? And I mean any. From any genre, decade, whatever. Wow me.
2. Are you left or right handed? And do you have any anomalies with this? Like, do you write with your right hand but throw with your left. I’m just curious.
3. I invite you for dinner and, because I’m awesome, can prepare you your favourite meal (or maybe the best dish you’ve ever had at a restaurant and would like to relive it one last time), what do you want?
I’ll give you my answers as a great example.
1. The Clash, Bob Marley, and Buddy Holly (Buddy Holly always reminds me of camping and fishing when I was younger).
2. I’m right handed. Right footed too. Sometimes I can manage to swing my left leg without it looking like it’s been sewn on by a 12 year old in Home Economics class.
3. I would get the double burger with pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, Swiss cheese and mushrooms I had from the Royale Eatery in Cape Town. Best burger I have ever had. I still have foodgasms about that one.
See, easy. Dare to step into my web???